King Limo Bus provides punctual and truly luxurious service for a variety of events, including birthday parties, surprise parties, bachelorette parties, bachelor parties, and much more. Each week, our luxury vehicles travel to trendy hot spots in New York City, Connecticut, the Jersey Shore, the Hamptons, and more.
King Limo Bus can also provide you and your party with some planning suggestions. Some recent venues that have been both successful and fun are:
- NYC Restaurants are a popular destination. Here are some of our favourites: Esca (W 43rd), Momofuku (First Ave.), Modern (W. 53rd), Spice Market (13th St.), Craft (E. 19th), Lavo (E. 58th St.), A Voce (Madison Ave.), Del Posto (1oth), Cru (5th Ave.), Morimoto (10th Ave.), Boquena (19th St), Perry St. (Perry St.), The Mesa Grill (5th Ave.), and the Meatball Shop (Stanton St.).
- NYC Bars and clubs are popular and so much fun. We recommend: Ginger Man (E. 36th Street), High Bar (Lexington Ave.), Cafe Carlyle (Madison Ave.), Death & Co. (E. 6th), Hi-Fi (Avenue A), Bungalow 8 (W 27th), 40/40 Club (W 25th Street), Pasha (W. 46th), and Angel’s Share (Stuyvesant).
- New Jersey Restaurants and Clubs: Maritime Parc (Jersey City), CulinAriane (Montclair), Porto Leggero (Jersey City), Avenue (Long Branch), Cielo (Fairfield), Blu (Montclair), Due Mari (North Brunswick), Chakra (Paramus), Cafe Panache (Ramsey), Ninety Acres (Peapack-Gladstone), Pluckemin Inn (Bedminster), Varka (Ramsey), and Casa Filippo (Caldwell). Martel’s Tiki Bar (Point Pleasant), The Parker House (Sea Girt), Joey Harrison’s Surf Club (Ortley Beach), Teak on the Hudson (Hoboken) are popular.
- For more edgy, unique ideas: try the Colorade Cafe in Watchung and ride a mechanical bull, bring your bowling shoes to Bowlmor Lanes or Lucky Strike in NYC, have fun with the kids and the adults at Dave & Busters (in Times Square, Westbury or West Nyack).
- Atlantic City hot spots for dining and having a drink include: Mia, Palm Restaurant, House of Blues, Il Mulino NY, The Melting Pot, Bobby Flay Steak, The Hard Rock Cafe, Dune Restaurant, or Buddakhan.
- Philadelphia has so much to offer. Try these popular destinations: Oyster House, The Moshulu, Butcher & Singer, Fish, Fountain Restaurant, Amis, Cuba Libre, or take in a famous Philly Cheesesteak at Tony Luke’s or Geno’s.
- Entertainment events are ever-popular: murder-mystery dinners, scavenger hunts, Cirque de Soleil shows, Broadway theatre, and entertainment at NJPAC, BergenPAC, the PNC Banks Arts Center, and the Paper Mill Playhouse are excellent choices.
- The KingLimo Bus have been used in conjunction with private sailing boats and yachts.